Remember these are Sample Brazil Vacation Packages, Tours and Vacations
we have created for Customers in the past. Contact us so we can create
Your Brazil Personalized Vacation Package Today.
package you will visit some of Brazil’s top 3 most sought after
destinations –Rio de Janeiro; Iguassu Falls and the Pantanal.
de Janeiro is a fantastic city of amazing natural beauty and where
lively Cariocas live in a combination of work and relaxation, meeting at
the end of the day on the city's stunning beaches to watch some live
music, exercise or jung hag around. Rio´s granite mountains surrounded
by green forrests and deep blue waters make it one of the most beaufitul
cities in the world.
What amazes us about the Iguassu Falls is
their sheer size, over 3km (1.9 miles) wide and 80m (263 ft) high, their
beauty is unsurpassed.
The misterious Pantanal gives you
another perspective of life. Everything lives in the forrest and the
river. When you see the Pantanal, you understand that we are just a tiny
grain in the world and that the planet knows how to survive. It is an
amazing feeling to take a small canoe into the river and see some of
this incredible wildlife. We have chosen Jungle Lodges that offer
walking trails, bird watching tours, boat tours, jungle night treks and
This package offers privately guided city tours
as well as nature tours to some of the most amazing sites in Brazil,
whilst staying at very comfortable and relaxing accommodation in lodges,
hotels and pousadas.
transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with your
private English-speaking guide. Due to the nature of some tours vehicles
might not be air conditioned.
Easy. All ages are
welcome. The walking tours to see the falls require climbing up and down
steps to get a good view of the falls. Tropical weather and direct
sunlight demands sun protection and plenty of fluids.
Any group size.
Your private English-speaking guides will help you better understand and enjoy your Brazilian experience.
Custom Pantanal Travel Packages Itineararies
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Contact us for a Custom Package created just for you. Day1 -Rio de Janeiro CityAt arrival in Rio de Janeiro airport, a private English speaking driver will take you to your hotel, where you will check in. If you are hungry, we can suggest a number of lcoal restaurants. We su...Day2 -Rio de Janeiro CityA nice full day tour awaits you today. You will be driven along the scenic route of Castorina road toward the Corvocado (Christ statue) and will stop by to see the Mesa do Emperador (the Emperors ...Day3 -Rio de Janeiro CityThis free day in Rio city will give you the opportinuty to walk around the city and really feel the place. We suggest Ipanema or Copacabana beach. There are a number of optional tours to choose f...Day4 -Iguassu FallsToday you will be taken to Rio airport to catch a flight to Foz do Iguassu, where a guide will be expecting to take you to your hotel. A good dinner option is the Restaurant Clube Maringá – they sp...Day5 -Iguassu FallsAn exciting full day tour with an English speaking guide is on the cards for you today. It will start with a 3 hour tour of the Brazilian side. Follow a trail to Salto Floriano (Floriano Falls). O...Day6 -Iguassu FallsToday you will take a tour on the Macuco Trail in a rustic, open wagon, which allows you a view of the luxurious jungle. Be amazed by the stories our guides will tell you about the sub-tropical fo...Day7 -PantanalYou will be met at the Campo Grande airport and driven to the Caiman Lodge, where you will check in. The afternoon is free to relax. Dinner is at the hotel. Day8 -PantanalAfter breakfast you will be taken on a tour. Lunch is back at the hotel, followed by a tour in the afternoon. Dinner is back at your hotel. During your stay at Caiman Lodge you will have a choice of the following tours, depending on the different conditions of the trails (due mainly to the weather).
All tours are guided by expert, local, English-speaking guides:
• Walking trails through wetland areas near your pousada to see flora and fauna, animals and the different ecosystems of the Pantanal.
• Horseback riding tours – this is the best way to really see the Pantanal. The horses are well trained and will take you through rivers, streams, and to areas which are impossible to reach by car. This is a great way to see birds, mammals, reptiles, and flora.
• Boat tours
- During the wet season (December – March) the rivers and streams flood on to the plains and boat trips are offered through these flooded plains to see reptiles, mammals, water birds, fish, plant life, and the famous capybara (the world’s largest rodent).
- During the dry season (July – October) the water level drops and it is possible to see an abundance of wildlife on the river banks, such as cayman, and beautiful, colorful macaws.
• Day and night time safari tours in an open-top vehicle to see the rich wildlife and flora of the region. You will have a chance to observe animals such as monkeys, deer, armadillos, anteaters; and birds such as macaws, toucans, eagles, emus, and herons. Day9 -PantanalOn your last day in the Pantanal you will check out of the Caiman Lodge and be driven to the airport in Campo Grande.